MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VISIT
The course at Durbanville Golf Club, which is noted for its immaculate condition, offers a warm welcome to visitors throughout the year. Warm up on our extensive practice area prior to play and make sure that you pay a well earned visit to our Halfway House to top up the energy levels through your round.
To check availability on our Clubmaster Site, please click here.
Book a round
To book a round please telephone our Pro-Shop on 021 976 8120.
Our dress code
Both on and off the course, members, their guests and visitors are requested to dress appropriately, even when wearing casual attire. Preferably, unless designed otherwise, shirts should be tucked in.
- Clean, soft spike golf shoes may be worn
- Hats may not be worn
Lounge and bar
- Track suits are not considered to be acceptable wear
- Sports training kit is not deemed acceptable attire
On the course
- Shorts should be on or around knee length
- Shorts and trousers should preferably be belted
- Preferably, unless designed otherwise, shirts must be tucked in
- Golf shoes must be worn (DGC prefers the use of soft spikes on the golf course).
Golfers may not wear track suits, jeans, running or rugby shorts, tee shirts, or shoes or sandals on the course.
The Committee and General Manager reserve the right to decide upon the appropriateness of dress and will not hesitate to exercise this right in the interests of the Club and its broader membership.
Get to know the Club
To make the most of your visit, we would encourage you to familiarise yourself with our policies, rules and codes as outlined in the links below.
Want to become a member?
Click here to download our membership application.
Visit us to experience true golfing pleasure!