Alpen Autohaus has since strived towards delivering service excellence, resulting in continued support from not only past clientele but also their extended family and friends.
Alpen Autohaus has the enviable reputation for sourcing and supplying the finest quality pre-owned vehicles, all with full maintenance history.
As a testament to our quality service, we are an exclusive member of the Blue Chip Dealers in Cape Town.
Each vehicle undergoes our stringent quality check and is prepared to an unrivalled standard in our on site service and quality control centre. Give us a call today, or view our pre-owned cars to see for yourself.
Here at Audiospectrum we try to provide reliable products for long term investments
We only supply brands that has a proven track record. We have installations and designs that are close to 20 years old and still running flawless.
Our Friendly sales staff will always provide you with the best solution. We are not a music shop that try to sell products off our floor. We listen and design a system around your unique needs.
We understand the meaning of after sales service. We also understand the circumstances of our clients. We will ensure that you have the minimum down time if any at all, should you run into trouble. Some products like data projectors need regular maintenance and we provide service for that as well.
Our rental department are ready for any size job. No job is too small or to big for us to handle successfully.
CSE is a distributor of construction equipment and earthmoving equipment and has been well established in the local market for over 50 years. CSE has an extensive distribution network of branches and dealers which cover the major centres of South Africa.
CulinaryKraft Chef & Kitchen Showroom is a retail and trade supplier for Professional Chef’s Knives, Culinary Utensils, Tableware, Cake Decorating & Baking Tools for industrial and domestic use. We deliver nationwide within the borders of South Africa.
We also supply custom knife kits for Culinary Schools across South Africa.
Introducing a new world of printing expertise …
We believe that everything a company does communicates something about it, not least the quality of its printed output, often its most public face. Everyday someone will interface with your company, if only by way of an annual report, invoice, letterhead or calling card. Our job is to help you generate printed output that will communicate the most favourable impression possible.
• To become the South African quality printing group of choice.
• Quality service • Rigorous quality control • A prudent and participative management style
• A spirit of empowerment and employment creation • Recognition, development and reward of our people
Our strategic objectives
• Be the foremost printing group in Africa, focusing on select customers with specialised printingrequirements.
• Continue to add value in an innovative way in order to remain differentiated from our competitors.
• Maintain a high level of acknowledgement & respect for the professional manner in which we conduct business.
• To maintain the ability to respond creatively to market change. • Achieve consistent and meaningful growth.
• Attract talented people who are motivated to perform to high standards.
The Formeset Group is the largest fully empowered and independent general and commercial printing group in South Africa and consists of a broad base of well-respected printing companies.